It’s going to be grueling and it’s going to be Grim, but run for Macmillan and you’ll have a strong support team every step of the way. Tackle this notorious course as a member of Team Macmillan as every gritty mile will help to make a huge difference to the lives of people living with cancer.
Iwan Thomas MBE, former 400m European Champion, Commonwealth Champion, World Cup Winner and current British Record Holder.
Being part of Team Macmillan means you will receive:
- A free technical running top
- A training guide
- A quick and easy fundraising tips
- Newsletters with top tips for your extreme challenge
- Access to our online communities on Facebook and Twitter
- Team Macmillan hospitality tent on race day with plenty of warming treats
- Priority parking on race day
- Huge amounts of support from our well renowned cheer-points
- Great team camaraderie to get you across the finish line
- A sense of pride and motivation knowing that you’re helping people affected by cancer
If you’re friends and family come along to support you on race day, they can receive:
- Tea and coffee on race day
- A Macmillan t-shirt
- Thunder sticks to make plenty of noise to cheer you on to the finish!
So join Team Macmillan today by clicking the Macmillan box on your registration. We ask you to simply raise as much sponsorship as you can and we’ll send you all that you need for your extreme challenge.
For any further information, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 7840 7878 or visit http://www.macmillan.org.uk/Fundraising/Runningevents/Extremeruns/ExtremeRuns.aspx